The 8 city tour starts Nov through December and finals played in Jan 2017 at Bodypower Expo.
Following is the Games format, preferably played on ground :
- Two hand Kettlebell Throw (swing and throw as far as you can)
- Farmers walk (one or two Kettlebells in one hand) – total time 1 mins
- One arm Kettlebell press (total time 2 mins) 1 min each hand
- Duck walk (Kettlebell on neck) – 1 min
- Over head Kettlebell walk full elbow lock out – 1 min
- Amateur women : 12kgs Kettlebell / prof : 16kgs kettlebell
- Amateur men : 16 or 20kg Kettlebell / Prof : 24 or 32kgs
- Point system marking (Kettlebell weight) :
- 8kg : 2 pts
- 12kg : 4 pts
- 16kg : 6
- 20kg : 8
- 24kg : 10
- 28kg: 12
- 32kg : 14
marking points : total number of distance traveled in meters/ fts x kettlebell points
For 1st and 2nd place for 5 weight categories, sickness 3 for men and 2 for women, certificate to be for participation and winners.
EKFA Kettlebell games launched in Indore MP with great response in the month of May 2016 with over whelming response.
Next tour starts Nov 1st week through Dec last week in 8 cities of India. EKFA Kettlebell Games powered by Bodypower and unlimited nutrition.
2nd EKFA State & National Kettlebell Games 2017-18