FUNDAMENTALS OF FUNCTIONAL TRAINING & MOBILITY FLOW WORKSHOP Level 1
- Understanding the term Functional training and theory behind it.
- Explanation of various planes movements and bio-mechanics.
- Understanding planner training methods of training.
- Explanation of balanced workout in gyms with 3 different planes involvement and it’s programming.
- Correct implementation and usage of mobility flow exercises, to understand how important it is fitness programs, overcoming injuries and plateaus.
Practical Training :
- Different types of detailed joint mobility warm-ups for injury free training.
- Functional Dynamic warm ups.
- Body weight training drills
- Joint Mobility flow pattern drills (Body weight)
- Posture correction drills using body weight and PVC pipe.
- Kettlebell mobility workouts from functioning training stand point.
Certificate, Manual given to each and videos shared post workshop.