Energy Kettlebell Fitness academy
Education through inspiration
The trusted name in Fitness industry, EKFA with PAN India presence is India’s first premium Kettlebell training academy certifying trainers to be a Certified Kettlebell Instructor. We take privilege to offer courses in vernacular mediums like Hindi, order Marathi, Bengali, Tamil, Kannada and English.
Master trainers teach in local language to make things easy to understand.
- World Kettlebell Sport Federation
- World Association of Kettlebell Sport Clubs (WAKSC)
- American College of Sports Medicine, USA (ACSM)
- Physiology Dept of DY Patil University (School of Medicine), Navi Mumbai
WHY YOU SHOULD DO COURSES FROM EKFA AND HOW IT WILL BENEFIT YOU?
- The first pioneer organization (School of Kettlebell) in India to start teaching Kettlebells across PAN India (Est 2011), Head coach Parag Mhetre also is first person in India to introduce Kettlebells in India with only person to complete highest level certification (Level 3 from Ketaacademy, Russia).
- Achieved Master of Sport rank (WAKSC Stds) rank in 30 min marathon at Mumbai (WAKSC Grand prix) & Taiwan (WKSF Asian Kettlebell championships) – July 19
- EKFA Kettlebell Course’s part for students of D.Y.Patil University (School of Medicine) and Kettlebell as subject being added at module of foundation for Bachelor of sports and Exercise Science at the Dept of Physiology.
- With over 300 workshops conducted PAN India and 3 countries, we have educated thousands of personal trainers, sports coaches & sports enthusiasts. Our syllabus consist of complete detail level theory and practicals which are conducted using local language in every state of India, we specialize in Kettlebell training and its programming with through calculations need for lifting and improving performance for every individual.
Book highlights :
- -Book covers information on fitness with Kettlebells as primary goal.
- – History
- – Some contents as below..
- Building strength, the approach
- Different types of warm ups, mobility and GPP training
- Grip training, rehab with Kettlebells
- Mental preparation, use of kettlebells as endurance or strength work etc
- – Information about Kettlebell Sport, its career etc..
If you wish to buy book, please get all information in store section.
Our Blog Posts
- Breathing for Kettlebell workouts September 19, 2019 - You may already be familiar with some basic breathing techniques. While working out out breath can do a lot more than help us lift an extra five Kilos. it can affect the overall quaility of our workouts, our energy levels, perfomance avoid injury, and provide many more benefits. Breathing for Kettlebell workoutsHIP Mobility & Stretches for Kettlebell Swings May 19, 2019 - The basic foundational movements for the hips are very important before you start swinging those bells. We encounter a lot of trainers or fitness enthusiasts who are absolutely rigid in the lower body; especially the hips. This happens for two reasons. HIP Mobility & Stretches for Kettlebell Swings pdfKettlebells A Boon for Women ! April 19, 2019 - Kettlebells are those cannonball-shaped workout tools you should add to your routine if you want to get leaner & tighter without spending much time. Dumbbells focus on single-plane static movments and are primarily used for muscle hypertrophy; unlike Kettlebells in which centre of mass is offset from the handle, and so helps produce centrifugal force...Let’s Walk with Kettlebells February 4, 2019 - The Kettlebell overhead walk challenge is another important variation to be added for the members who wish to start off with Kettlebell training. The biggest challenge initially seen while lifting the bells is managing the cannon ball which moves around the wrist when you do clean or pressing movements. The shoulder joint does not have...
EKFA Kettlebell Training & competition videos
Pl subscribe to our channel for educational and competition video updates :
Prerana foundation is part of EKFA (Energy Kettlebell Fitness Academy) and is registered NGO.
Prerana foundation was founded by coach Parag Mhetre simultaneously when EKFA was founded.
EKFA mission through Prerana foundation is to improve the lives of children who are underprivileged, helping out girl child for education as a primary motive. We help donate books, and other basic need of education, includes school fees and clothes etc.
As you sign the EKFA workshop you automatically donate some percentage of your fees to Prerana foundation. Apart from that once you buy our DVDs / books the complete amount is donated to NGO.
If you also further want to donate money or want more info you can visit http://www.preranafoundation.com/