Energy Kettlebell Fitness academy
Education through inspiration
The trusted name in Fitness industry, EKFA with PAN India presence is India’s first premium Kettlebell training academy certifying trainers to be a Certified Kettlebell Instructor. We take privilege to offer courses in vernacular mediums like Hindi, order Marathi, Bengali, Tamil, Kannada and English.
Master trainers teach in local language to make things easy to understand.
- World Kettlebell Sport Federation
- World Association of Kettlebell Sport Clubs (WAKSC)
- American College of Sports Medicine, USA (ACSM)
- Physiology Dept of DY Patil University (School of Medicine), Navi Mumbai
WHY YOU SHOULD DO COURSES FROM EKFA AND HOW IT WILL BENEFIT YOU?
- The first pioneer organization (School of Kettlebell) in India to start teaching Kettlebells across PAN India (Est 2011), Head coach Parag Mhetre also is first person in India to introduce Kettlebells in India with only person to complete highest level certification (Level 3 from Ketaacademy, Russia).
- Achieved Master of Sport rank (WAKSC Stds) rank in 30 min marathon at Mumbai (WAKSC Grand prix) & Taiwan (WKSF Asian Kettlebell championships) – July 19
- EKFA Kettlebell Course’s part for students of D.Y.Patil University (School of Medicine) and Kettlebell as subject being added at module of foundation for Bachelor of sports and Exercise Science at the Dept of Physiology.
- With over 300 workshops conducted PAN India and 3 countries, we have educated thousands of personal trainers, sports coaches & sports enthusiasts. Our syllabus consist of complete detail level theory and practicals which are conducted using local language in every state of India, we specialize in Kettlebell training and its programming with through calculations need for lifting and improving performance for every individual.
Book highlights :
- -Book covers information on fitness with Kettlebells as primary goal.
- – History
- – Some contents as below..
- Building strength, the approach
- Different types of warm ups, mobility and GPP training
- Grip training, rehab with Kettlebells
- Mental preparation, use of kettlebells as endurance or strength work etc
- – Information about Kettlebell Sport, its career etc..
If you wish to buy book, please get all information in store section.
Our Blog Posts
- Let’s Walk with Kettlebells February 4, 2019 - The Kettlebell overhead walk challenge is another important variation to be added for the members who wish to start off with Kettlebell training. The biggest challenge initially seen while lifting the bells is managing the cannon ball which moves around the wrist when you do clean or pressing movements. The shoulder joint does not have...Right Approach to Building Strength with Kettlebells! October 26, 2018 - Kettlebells are now gaining popularity on a faster pace as many gyms & coaches across India are option to introduce kettlebells to their clients, sports athletes, or even to special population members. The Cannon ball with a handle which looks like a kettle, is probably one of the more addictive fitness tools than any other...Mobility with kettlebells, for strength training! August 13, 2018 - Mobility plays an important role in our day to day activities. Be it fitness, sports or any other activity which requires tuming, twisting or bending. Here are some exercises done with kettlebells to improve Mobility which improves Kettlebell lifting, Strength training, and even your yoga. Keeping your joints mobile will ensure that you are able...Grip strength training May 20, 2018 - Grip or Forearm is possibly the weakest link in training and a weak grip hampers it big time. The article highlights the weakness of the grip and how to overcome it with Kettlebells, along with methods to train the grip. Holding the Kettlebells We all encounter a drop in performance in doing any steady state...
EKFA Kettlebell Training & competition videos
Pl subscribe to our channel for educational and competition video updates :
Prerana foundation is part of EKFA (Energy Kettlebell Fitness Academy) and is registered NGO.
Prerana foundation was founded by coach Parag Mhetre simultaneously when EKFA was founded.
EKFA mission through Prerana foundation is to improve the lives of children who are underprivileged, helping out girl child for education as a primary motive. We help donate books, and other basic need of education, includes school fees and clothes etc.
As you sign the EKFA workshop you automatically donate some percentage of your fees to Prerana foundation. Apart from that once you buy our DVDs / books the complete amount is donated to NGO.
If you also further want to donate money or want more info you can visit http://www.preranafoundation.com/