Energy Kettlebell Fitness academy
Education through inspiration
The trusted name in Fitness industry, with PAN India presence is India’s first premium Kettlebell training academy certifying trainers to be a Certified Kettlebell Instructor. We take privilege to offer courses in vernacular mediums like Hindi, Marathi, Bengali, Tamil, Kannada and English.
Master trainers teach in local language to make things easy to understand.
International Union Of Kettlebell Lifting (IUKL)
- World Association of Kettlebell Sport Clubs (WAKSC)
American College of Sports Medicine, USA (ACSM)
WHY YOU SHOULD DO COURSES FROM EKFA AND OUR Global ACHIEVEMENTS!
- The first pioneer organization in India to start teaching Kettlebells across PAN India (Est 2011), Parag also is first person in India to introduce Kettlebells.
- Head Coach (Parag Mhetre) created history in the books of Kettlebell sport to become first Indian and Asian to Bag Bronze medal for India at World Kettlebell Championships in Biathlon event at Aktobe, Kazkasthan Oct 2016.
- Parag is first Indian and 4th Asian to achieve CMS (Candidate for master of sports) ranking in Japan, Oct 2015.
- Parag he is also currently ranked 1 in Asia in Kettlebell sport at Biathlon & Long cycle events.
- EKFA is affiliated to IUKL (International Union of Kettlebell Lifting), Russia which is present in over 44 countries with common goal of Kettlebell sport in Olympics. EKFA contributing significantly to promote Kettlebell sport & fitness in India & Asia.
- EKFA courses are recognized by ACSM (American college of sports medicine, USA).
- EKFA is also affiliated with World Association of Kettlebell sports club, Russia.
- EKFA conducted around 200 courses nation wide, thousands of trainers, sports or fitness enthusiast, Physiotherapist took lessons from EKFA.
- EKFA International has presence in UK, with one week long course happening in Basildon, UK in association with ScottPT, every year.
- Group of 2 Master Trainers in every state conducts Kettlebell workshop once in every 2 months.
- Complete detail level theory and practicals are conducted using local language in every state of India, we specialize in Kettlebell training and its programming with through calculations need for lifting and improving performance for every individual.
Our Blog Posts
- Kettlebell Sport Probably the toughest sport of lifting!October 13, 2016 - Kettlebell sport or Girevoy Sport (GS) is the traditional Russian sport of Kettlebell lifting, and it also happens to be the national sport of Russia. Kettlebell sport evolved from athletic and military circles and slowly spread to the wider population across Europe, before reaching the US. The sport is a highly challenging in terms of...
- Which Kettlebell should you choose?September 6, 2016 - Kettlebell can be a ‘King’ in the gym-if you use to its fullest potential The inclusion of Kettlebell workouts in gyms has become a rage since the past few years. Many gyms across India now implement Kettlebell workouts as strength and conditioning programs for members. They are also being used as rehab or cardio workouts...
- Training the eccentrics with Kettlebells!August 4, 2016 - Before we understand training the eccentrics, lets understand types of contractions. Concentric contractions are those which cause the muscle to shorten as it contracts. Eccentric contractions are the opposite of concentric and occur when the muscle lengthens as it contracts. Isometric contractions occur when there is no change in the length of the contracting muscle....
- Get up & Get Going – Turkish Get up!June 13, 2016 - Turkish Get-Up : is a highly functional movement that requires all the muscles of the body working together in order to accomplish the task. One the key core lifting move is not simple enough as you have to lie on floor flat, hold the Kettlebell on top in hand and stand up in one go...
- PCOS & benefits by KETTLEBELLApril 4, 2016 - Polycystic ovarian syndrome, or PCOS, is a condition in which a woman’s levels of the sex hormones estrogen and progesterone are out of balance. This leads to the growth of ovarian cysts. PCOS can cause problems with a women’s menstrual cycle, fertility, cardiac function, and appearance, obesity , type 2 diabetes. What is Insulin Resistance...
- Why Kettlebell for Fitness?August 10, 2015 - What is Kettlebell? Before understanding Kettlebells, let’s understand fitness first. Many people who take fitness lessons have different understanding of the word fitness, let’s be it Yoga, dance, lifting weights, running or something similar. Everyone takes the easiest way to achieve it. We need to understand that it’s the wholesome way not just any single...
- Kettlebells for Women, A boonMay 5, 2015 - Kettlebells are the cannonball-shaped workout tools you should add to your routine if you want to get a leaner, tighter figure without spending much time. Comparing with dumbbells which focus on single plan static movement are primarily used for muscle hypertrophy. Unlike Kettlebells in which centre of mass is offset from handle, helps to produce...
- Conditioning Aspect of Fitness through Kettlebells & its importanceFebruary 20, 2015 - Conditioning Aspect of Fitness through Kettlebells & its importance It is mostly seen, while we workout in gym, we lose lot of time waiting for either treadmill or weights. While working out with weights especially the break between sets gets prolonged and it suffice the benefits of conditioning while working on sub-maximal loads. Further discussing...
EKFA Kettlebell Training Videos