Energy Kettlebell Fitness academy
Education through inspiration
The trusted name in Fitness industry, stomach with PAN India presence is India’s first premium Kettlebell training academy certifying trainers to be a Certified Kettlebell Instructor. We take privilege to offer courses in vernacular mediums like Hindi, order Marathi, Bengali, Tamil, Kannada and English.
Master trainers teach in local language to make things easy to understand.
International Union Of Kettlebell Lifting (IUKL)
- World Association of Kettlebell Sport Clubs (WAKSC)
American College of Sports Medicine, USA (ACSM)
WHY YOU SHOULD DO COURSES FROM EKFA AND OUR Global ACHIEVEMENTS!
- The first pioneer organization in India to start teaching Kettlebells across PAN India (Est 2011), Parag also is first person in India to introduce Kettlebells.
- Head Coach (Parag Mhetre) created history in the books of Kettlebell sport to become first Indian and Asian to Bag Bronze medal for India at World Kettlebell Championships in Biathlon event at Aktobe, Kazkasthan Oct 2016.
- Parag is first Indian and 4th Asian to achieve CMS (Candidate for master of sports) ranking in Japan, Oct 2015.
- Parag he is also currently ranked 1 in Asia in Kettlebell sport at Biathlon & Long cycle events.
- EKFA is affiliated to IUKL (International Union of Kettlebell Lifting), Russia which is present in over 44 countries with common goal of Kettlebell sport in Olympics. EKFA contributing significantly to promote Kettlebell sport & fitness in India & Asia.
- EKFA courses are recognized by ACSM (American college of sports medicine, USA).
- EKFA is also affiliated with World Association of Kettlebell sports club, Russia.
- EKFA conducted around 200 courses nation wide, thousands of trainers, sports or fitness enthusiast, Physiotherapist took lessons from EKFA.
- EKFA International has presence in UK, with one week long course happening in Basildon, UK in association with ScottPT, every year.
- Group of 2 Master Trainers in every state conducts Kettlebell workshop once in every 2 months.
- Complete detail level theory and practicals are conducted using local language in every state of India, we specialize in Kettlebell training and its programming with through calculations need for lifting and improving performance for every individual.
Our Blog Posts
- Bottoms up clean and Press – Challenge the bell!February 13, 2017 - a highly functional lift will not only challenge the core, but in the process aim to strengthen the wrists and forearms as well. As you start lifting the bell ensure that you keep your whole palm on the bell and after swinging try to lift up the bottom of the bell in the vertical direction....
- Dumbell Press VS Kettlebell Press – find strength here!December 13, 2016 - This is a very important question, asked often in my seminars all over India, and my straight forward answer before explaining the importance or their significant use in strength training is: both lifts are different and are not quite comparable. The Kettlebell Press of course has distinctive advantages and better usage, and is technically discussed...
- Snatch Vs any other form of cardioNovember 4, 2016 - The human body is very complex. I wish its physiology could have been simpler and easier to comprehend, but unfortunately that is not the case. The functioning of the human body has been studied for centuries and with the help of technology the mysteries of the human body are getting uncovered faster than ever before....
- Kettlebell Sport Probably the toughest sport of lifting!October 13, 2016 - Kettlebell sport or Girevoy Sport (GS) is the traditional Russian sport of Kettlebell lifting, and it also happens to be the national sport of Russia. Kettlebell sport evolved from athletic and military circles and slowly spread to the wider population across Europe, before reaching the US. The sport is a highly challenging in terms of...
EKFA Kettlebell Training Videos